Pick a Plan that Works for Your Business Model
Regala Consulting offers cost effective solutions for all of your technology and computer service needs. Take a look at our competitive pricing, then call 858-880-0355 or click on the contact form below to schedule a no-obligation consultation!
Onsite SupportBest for new clients
- 1 hour minimum
- 30 min increments thereafter
- No travel fee within San Diego County
- Ideal for hardware/network deployments
- Face to face support in your home or business
Remote SupportConvenient and secure
- Our most popular service
- 15 minute minimum
- $60 for the first 15 minutes ($60-$30-$30-$30)
- Available anywhere you have high speed Internet access
- No need to disconnect all of your cables and cords!
Managed ServicesUnlimited support at a flat rate
- Proactive monitoring
- Patch management
- Includes 24×7 mission critical support
- Onsite and remote support
- Antivirus included
- Optional web filtering, risk intelligence, network monitor and more
24x7 CriticalEmergency Support
- Available any time, onsite (SD/LA/IE counties) or remotely
- 4 hour response guarantee 24x7x365
- Weekends, holidays and hours outside of M-F 8-5 PST are billed starting at 2x standard rates, major holidays/weekends are 3x
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we are the only IT firm in town that lists their prices upfront!
What's the RCI holiday schedule?
Major holidays include:
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. (Third Monday in January)
Washington’s Birthday (Third Monday in February)
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (First Monday in September)
Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)
Veterans Day (November 11)
Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25)
In which geographical regions do you offer service?
Onsite services outside of San Diego County incur a one way travel charge. Our remote support offering is available to anyone, worldwide, with a fast Internet connection. And a credit card. Please note that you may incur an after hours charge if you require service outside of our normal business hours in the Pacific Time zone.
Isn't the emergency support a little pricey?
This offering is intended for critical emergencies (where the entire business is down, like an Internet outage or server failure), not for non-critical issues that should be scheduled for business hours. We don’t claim that it’s cheap, but we stand by our offer to be available for your emergencies. Don’t be surprised when you get a sleepy answer if you call at 2am! Go ahead and be surprised when we answer and get you up and running.
Do you support Apple computers?
Absolutely! We’re Apple Certified and have many clients with Mac issues. With the rising popularity of Macs at home, we’re seeing a definite increase in mixed environments with several Macs working in a Windows Server based environment, and it’s not a problem.
Is online support safe?
Everything carries some amount of risk. But we’ve made every effort to follow best practices regarding your safety. Once the session is over, the program will no longer reside on your system and we have no further access, unless you request another support PIN code and grant us permission.
I'm sold, how do we get started?
Contact us for a free network evaluation so we can get started on pointing you in the right direction!
What forms of payment do you accept?
Remote support requires a credit card authorization up front. We accept credit cards and checks for onsite support clients. Net terms are available for clients who regularly require service, please contact us for more details.
What are your standard response times?
We will make every effort to prioritize and respond to your ticket as soon as possible.
- Mission critical emergency: 4 hours, 24x7x365
- Non-critical emergencies: 24 hours during business hours (Typical response time is under an hour)
- Non-critical support calls: 48 hours (Typical response time is under 2 hours)
How do I get help right away?
The easiest way would be to create a ticket online at http://support.regala.net and fill out all of the info. No login is required, just click on the big “Submit New Ticket” button to get started. That will get it in the queue and the next available technician will contact you.
"Regala Consulting is fantastic! I am not used to having an IT professional be just that…PROFESSIONAL! He is quick to address any problem that comes up and works at lightning speed. I would strongly recommend Regala Consulting to anyone looking for a quality IT professional."
– Lisa N, Veterinary practice manager